Tuesday, July 01, 2008

voXboX - July 3rd

I’m one of the guest poets at voXboX this Thursday 3rd July, doing a 20-minute poetry set. Tracy Patrick is the other guest poet. There will also be a few 10-minute spots, one of which will be filled by Claire Askew, who read very well at the Great Grog not so long ago. MCs will be the irrepressible Kevin Cadwallender and Anita Govan.

If anyone around Edinburgh is free that evening, please come along. The fun begins from 7.30pm until about 10.30pm, upstairs in the Meadow Bar, 42-44 Buccleuch Street, Edinburgh. I think there is an entry charge of about £3

2 comments:

Jee Leong said...

All best, Rob. I'd like to hear you in action some day.

Rob said...

Thanks, Jee. If I ever get to NYC, I'll get to one of your readings too.

And if you ever visit Edinburgh, I'll find you a venue and some poets to read with.